I bet you didnt know that I love you, or atleast I like you a lot... My day kinda depends on you. Even if the most I can get is a picture at a time.I bet you didnt know is the only thing that is better than being deep in is being in your deep end... I would willingly drown there. Let your juices surround me as I give you as much of me as you can take...But my favorite thing is your head game. Being deep in is being deeply involved in our conversation. I simply want to engage you and your mind in a not so sexual way.
I bet you didn't know that I would rather lay with you naked and exposed engulfed in your river of flowing feminine.... thoughts. Your head game. I would like to engage your thoughts with the biggest of rocks, and marry the deepest ones...
I bet you didn't know that one night while you slept I was kept awake by your mere essence of being. I turned on some light because I was going insane in my not so self induced sleepless solitude. That is when I counted 72 eyelashes on the top of your eyelid on your right eye..
I bet you didn't know that I love you, or at least I like you a lot...
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this was one of THE most beautiful, metaphorically provocative things i've ever read. bravo, grasshopper, bravo.
ReplyDelete