This one came to me while I was walking on a sidewalk. When I was younger we used to do this thing while walking on sidewalks. "Step on a crack, break your mothers back." Seems harmless.
Only difference was my mother was in a abusive relationship, and it seemed as if everytime I stepped on a crack, well you know the rest. Back to today, I was walking on this sidewalk, and still avoiding cracks. Crazy, huh?!
Something else is: People tend to build these things up on weak foundations. I say if a person is not practically saying that you are someone that they would like to build something with, then don't set yourself up for suicide. I, myself can say I have been in this situation a few times. With people liking me, and end up hating me because I was not interested in a relationship with them... My thing is I look for friends before I do anything else. But this isnt about me. It is to say. OIf you are not at least 98 percent sure about something dont invest a lot of time and energy into it. Results are sometimes fatal and uneccessary.
-Thats All
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment