Baseline. Purge. Rebuild.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

21

I have always been that guy that people go to when they seek advice. The one with "his head on straight", all of my marbles, or no loose screws. Maybe you as a person on the outside looking in will think that is irrelevant. I don't.

Where do I pick up. Few years later, no longer in the 3rd house, actually in the 1st one on the left, now. Drama in my life is pretty much.... LOL, not happening. This can be my "what if" story. My "hypothetically of course". It's not often I get to be soft, so here we go.

What if I completely gave you me, be it now or years later. If I take it slower than slow, and still make the decision to make you my all. If I completely let m guards down, and show you how I feel. Illustrate my emotions for you at every given chance. Lose, the "secure" not caring front, and show you the vulnerable, damaged person I have become. I bleed confidence, but what if I show you my insecurities.

Good 'what if". Right? Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So you take that bitch by the horns and you say "Let's Go". Let it change you. Great motto, but does that mean you jump at every chance you get, to do anything. Or is it okay to pass it up. A thing I tell my self a lot is "Fearless, not stupid". I plan on knowing and respecting my limits. While exceeding them, daily. I don't want to settle. I want the best, for me.

So what if I let you in. What if I showed you how to hurt me, no matter my track record. What if once again, I gambled and presented a chance for heartache, pain, and drama, to play a role in my life. All for the sake of being happy.. whatever that is. What if I became your blank canvas, your ball of clay. What if I wasn't talkative. What if whenever I get to hug you again, I am don't speak. I just let our hearts have conversation that our mouths are too afraid to?!

-Hypothetically of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment