Sunday, November 4, 2012
Time Check
3:33 am
I had worked my way into a zone.
My zone.
An intense zone.
Time slowed as the friction from her walls provided a personal message... to me. I could feel the weight of my sweat on my shoulders, and each individual bead on my forehead. I had only wanted to become her. Alcohol had impaired me and each scratch on my back fueled me. She would jerk back and I would push forward...
4:24pm
I was awakened from a sleep and a stranger had stood there before me. I was looking into the eyes of a woman that was looking into my soul. In that sleep induced intoxication. We had never met, had no past and she is an angel. She pulled her hair off her face and said something I couldn't quite make out. I had never saw her like this before. It was love at last sight and all of the ones that followed.
11:23pm
She slept so peacefully... In my eyes she glowed. A priceless work of art laid air drying in my bed. My sexdrive was kicked into overdrive but to touch her means to distort a masterpiece .. So instead I laid back, closed my eyes, and touche my.... self slowly. Muscle memory kicked in from my teenage years, and I was a professional at this again. Visions of the morning before flashed. Me and her had become adult film stars and I was watching.
1:30am
She had buried herself in my masses. She felt so small surrounded in my muscles. She felt safe, and I felt strong. Her steady breaths against my chest let me know she was relaxed. I had squeezed her tightly and died 1000 times.... I was in love. In love with a stanger that I had known for what had seemed like every day of my life. We had broken down and rebuilt again as one....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"I was looking into the eyes of a woman that was looking into my soul."
ReplyDeletetalk about meeting a deadline ..
i don't know how you do it .. but you do it .. perfectly .. every single time. in an effort to reserve my entire response .. for now .. i'll simply applaud you until the next time this blog & i meet again.