Baseline. Purge. Rebuild.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Almost


But me... I am sick 
A little tired, but mainly sick
I'd gotten lost somewhere in the thick

Of us 
I can't walk away, I can't bust
I'll stay, no fuss 
I'll pray, lose trust 
I'll engrave... Us 

On my heart... 
She's only all... Most.. Torn apart 
Almost purged me from her heart 

Yea, I'm all there 
But most here 
All heart, but most fear 
My dear...
Stay near
Fuck fear 

No wait...don't 
Save yourself.. I won't 

My hearts strung and my bed made 
I'm being a little selfish! And deemed my heart saved 
And she stayed

So I'd reach out and return her kiss
Spread her legs and rub her hips...

That pussy is mine 
So I twirled my finger and teased her in and out of time
And as her goddess relaxed, got wet, unwind 
I'd commence on the entanglement of our bodies' intertwine

In.... 
Oh, baby
Out... 
Drive me crazy 
In....
Love made lazy 
Out... 
Her... Visions... Hazy 
In...
You like that baby? 
Out 
Fuck me crazy

In 
I reached the deep end 
Out 
I go back deep in 
In 
Our love's begin
Out 
Cut that up... Is that the weekend

In
She jerked back. It hurts 
Out 
I ram myself deeper, make the pain worse 
In 
Deeper I go, I want to reach her dirt 

Out 
I want to reach her grit 
In 
I want to let go, I want to taste her spit

Out
I want to lick her ass
In 
I turn her over, pound deep, hard, fast 
Out 
She grips the sheet, scared to throw it back but wants the pain to last 
  
In 
I breached her ocean, became her coast 
Out 
A few more, I'm about to go
In 
I feel it coming, I'm about to cum on her soul
Out
Her leg shakes, heart unbreaks, I pull her close
In.. 
Oh my god..
I'm about to.. 
Shit, I'm finna
C... Almost

No comments:

Post a Comment