Baseline. Purge. Rebuild.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Playlisted Love Affair


"A tornado flew around my room before you came"

I swim in inside your womb until you came. 
We laid in the mess we made 
In a love drinken haze 
You dripped like rainy days
Come down, cum now from lovers gaze 

And 

"I hurt myself, today"

To see if I could heal
Focused on the real
Failed to feel
All the while my hearts contents would spill
Say it's real

Because the 

"Novocain, baby, baby"

Numbed me
Sucked me, fucked me, cummed me 
On me 
Sucking her dry and she came in me 
Tainted  me 

"Tonight I'm giving all my secrets away"

On this day 
I'd grab you be say 
I love you in a deeper kind of way 
Like ocean and wave 
Mis and behave 
Miss behave 
I'll be your slave  

"Hop on the back of my bike let the good wind blow.."

Let me blow 
Pull me to, but don't push me fro
Let our love glow 
Let my love grow 
Let our souls.. Float

But oh shit, wait

"You said when the storms came"
You'd be there to stop my brain 
Begin my sane 
Relieve my pain  

So "where you at"

Where have you been 
All along you could have saved me from the who what and when
Touched me.... There 
Saved me from where 
Rub my back, pull my hair 
Lets fuck-love, in your eyes I'd stare 
In your rise, I'd cum right there
Cum in there 

"I want you to remember me, lead on my legacy"

So I leave you with my legacy
Implant you with my love seed 
Inside you grows a part of me 
And she
Her beauty can only be equal to epitome 
Gods will envy 
I'd slay plenty

"Won't you lay your bones down"

Lay your head down
Give me head now 
Make my heart smile
Like only you know how 
Frown upside downed 
My queen you're crowned 

My heart your zone 
My love your home 
My love your home 
My love, you're home





No comments:

Post a Comment