Monday, May 11, 2009
iJonesy on The Dream Woman..
This chick.. Just runs into my life one day. Decided she was gonna stay there. She sank her claws in, and scratched away. Molded certain aspects of my emotion and sense of humor to match hers. She tells me.."Hey I am like a bad rash u cant get rid of me". Knows how to be exactly what i need at that point in time. She decided she wanted to stick around. She made a decision that no matter what she would be there. She writes suicidal love stories and smile about it. Gets off to talkin trash to other people. Not that scared of my driving... lol.. She decided she would stay, and when I decided to hold on to my ways a little more tight. She simply embraces with me. Until I am tired ant I let go. She is patient. She does all I dont do, or like doing. Drives the speed limit, talks nicely to people, wait in lines, eat bad food, study, save money. Tattoos are permenant so are iPod engravings, and scars.. She looks past the scar on my stomach, and doesnt question. She is a softer side of me. She cries while watching movies, and horror flicks scare her. She is like Happiness in the human form. Happiness is all I need. Look for it u will never find it. But be the liver of your life and lead it. It will find you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment