"Keep it 100, babe. We both know.."
I am just amazed at how far you'd go
So
Don't stop your melodic flow
Don't stop your rhythmic cadence when your heel strikes flo'
Keep it on the up and up, on the go
Because
"We both know I'm not the only one"
But tonight, I'm the only one
Your mine
Until I cum, until we cum
Your me
Until this magical entanglement is done
Until its done, we are one
Or just
"Lie to me, lie to me, lie to me, so sweet"
Because something about the way your ass ripples when I beat
Something in your sex cry, when our privates, publicly meet
Frankly, there is no nigga like me
But right now, I don't have the time to make you see
I'll just make you peak
Make you bend, make you grip, make you weak.
Make you scratch, make you jerk back. Relax, take all of me
"Baby, ignorance is bliss. Yea, I know exactly what this..."
Is.
So, shut up and give me a kiss.
Nah, not my mouth. Kiss what you miss
Prep it for your lips
Hmph, your lips
Prep it for your lady's drip
Shut up, keep that moan inside your lips
Keep that shit inside your mind
Whisper sweet nothing's on your own time
In fact while I'm leaving you with the shit on my mind.
Only talking that needs to be done is when you...
"Tell me that, that pussy is mine..."

No comments:
Post a Comment