Tonight she sat across this crowded room
I was over taken by something, I felt like I had to say something soon
Never really been the type that was full of audacity
But tonight... Her. I had to know if she was feeling me.
I walked up with my heart on my sleeve and said "excuse me"
"I think your beautiful, something about you exudes we"
Her eyes smiled bigger than my heart did when she didn't shut me down
And her lips would take part, but wouldn't make sounds
Her jugular played bass drum against that pretty skin on her neck
Her beauty beat me, had me at a lost I threw out my players card deck
I stared at her waiting on a response watching her lips
No sound as I mentally studied her hips
I was flying in and out of time
Flew with her in my mind and she nervously said
......... Hi
Not much but ill try
No other man has ever saw you in this eye
I looked at you and my heart sang a happy cry
And not to pry
But I got you. Don't be so dry
She spoke again....
..... Why?
I said "mama, I'm attached to a light in your eye"
You give me life, make me fly
So lets fly
Say something you make me feel like a supernova. Star, explode, die
But not before creating the most beautiful thin exposed to your beautiful eye.
She smiled.
No sound
Just a secretly seductive stance
An as our eyes dance
My brain wrote our story with the pen from my hand
And my heart, my heart loved her in advance
But what do I say?
Tell her how I am feeling today
What I am thinking tonight?
I could part my lips and only say "let's take flight"
To my surprise
I saw she understood in her eyes
She became my new skies
She said "damn..."
I said "shit"
"Give me your fears
Put your heart here
Dry your tears
Let me clean where that make-up smeared "
Give me your heart, let me make love to your brain.
Oh and before I forget... What's your name...
She said "love"
I said lovely
Love, be my eternity
Be we
Love, I love you. Exude me
Love me
Loves me
Oh me
Lovely
Love, do you believe in love at first sight?
You are Love at first sight
Loved at first sight
Can I tell you I love you tonight
Do you trust my spirit? Believe in my might?
Tell me so that I might get you to feel my love
Feel my gangsta, I'll be ya thug
Would it be too forward if I asked for a hug?
A kiss?
Can I throw what I feel off my chest?
I'd do it all in your name.
All so that "we" becomes our mutual aim
We'd share a mutual brain
Split a mutual heart
On a blank canvas, create a bold art
All in her name.
All in her game
Pure as white, you're my drug
Baby tonight, be my love.

No comments:
Post a Comment