Baseline. Purge. Rebuild.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cadence



Have I ever told you that you can fit a perfect "1 Mississippi" in between each time your heels strike the ground
Did you know I don't have to see you, I don't need to expect you. I can tell its you from that sound

Or
Even on a bad day
I want you in the worst way 
The best way 
I want you in the rest way
The put me to the test way
  
Or I can trail you based off smell
Living torture
Welcome to my new hell
But hell
I want to stay  

Lets get back to me studying the way you walk
Thinking of your lips 
Kissing you mentally when we talk
Keep my distance. Never stalk
Her 
Stalker 
I'll give up lock, key, chain, open the door, and walk her 
Walker 
I'll love you until walkers 
Did you know that the other day 
I thought about us in the death way
Old and gray
Even painted on my mental id look at you and say 

Hey... Did you know I l....
Not today
Not this way
Remember space
Remember heartache djay? 
 Did you know...

Should you know
Should I.. 
Should we grow? 
Become one soul
Combine our flow 
Trash our Solo 
Shit mama..
YOLO

Lets get back to your fragrance 
No, your cadence 
Maybe I should
Or maybe I shouldn't say this 

Maybe.. 
Not today
Baby, stay 
This way 

Tonight 
Give me this night 
Fight this fight 

Stand this stand. 
Not really this type
But hold my had
Maybe I shouldn't tell you 
But baby I am....


Out of my head over your heels
Head over my heels
Give me head while you wear your heels

Maybe. Just maybe
Baby
You can save me
Whips and chains. Shut up. Behave me.

Left, left, left right
as you walk in cadence
I cherish the mere moment breathe in your fragrance
Call off your cadence
Swallow your essence
Consume your presence
Be my now, be my present

Let me hear the sound of your left
One Mississippi
Let me hear the sound of your right
Two Mississippi
Screw Mississippi
Let me be in between those steps
In between this hips
Kiss you in between those breaths
Between those lips

Your left
My breath
Your right
Tonight

Your fragrance is
Channeling my weaknesses
Your cadence
Your cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment